Your Dashboard calendar offers precise filtering capabilities so that you can easily manage your schedule for the day, week and month ahead.
There are three key filters:
- Filter by event
- Filter by facility
- Filter by trainer
Filter by Event
- If you only want a particular class or course to appear in your calendar, you may select it here.
- Click ‘Check All’ to select all classes and courses and ‘Uncheck All’ to deselect all classes and courses. Classes may also be selected individually by clicking on the class name.
- You can filter your calendar based on event categories. An event category is used to group together a selection of similar classes.
- For example, a gym might have a weights category and a yoga category. If the yoga category is selected, only classes which have been assigned to the yoga category will appear in your calendar. Categories can be assigned to classes during the class setup process.
- Click ‘Check All’ to select all class categories and ‘Uncheck All’ to deselect all class categories. Categories may also be selected individually by clicking on the category name.
Filter by Facility
- To filter your calendar by the facility name, simply click ‘filter by facility’ and select all, one or a selection of your facilities. Only the selected facilities will appear in your calendar.
- Click ‘Check All’ to select all facilities and ‘Uncheck All’ to deselect all facilities. Facilities may also be selected individually by clicking on the facility name.
Filter by Trainer
- To filter your calendar by trainer, click on ‘filter by trainer’ and select the trainer or trainers whose schedule you wish to view.
- Select ‘Only display booked appointments’ in order to filter out appointments which have not been booked by any member or client.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.