To add another admin user to your business account, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the 'Manage' section of the Dashboard.
2. From here, go to the 'Staff' section of the Dashboard.
3. Click the blue 'Add' button in the top right corner of the page. This will open a new tab for you to create a new admin user.
4. Select the category which your new user falls under.
5. Under 'Type', select 'Admin'. Those allocated with the Admin role have access to all corners of your Glofox Dashboard, including the reporting section.
6. Enter your new admin user's details: First name, last name and description. A picture is optional
7. Enter the admin user's email address and phone number. This email address & phone number can not have already been used to create a Glofox account.
8. Enter the admin user's password. The user can reset their password themselves the next time they log in. They can simply click into their profile, edit the password and click 'Save'.
9. Click 'Save'.