If you're creating a class in the Dashboard and you do not want it to start until next week or a months time, for example, you can set your class to start at a future date in the Dashboard. This setting is located within the Advanced class settings.
To set your class to start at a future date, follow the steps below:
- On your Glofox dashboard, go to “Manage” and select the “Classes” tab.
- Click the 'Add' button.
- Under 'Details' section fill out all your class information like normal.
- Once complete, click the 'Advanced' settings button.
- In here you can select a start date, and selecting a future start date, will mean the classes will only be created from that date onward once saved.
- Once this is complete, go to the 'Schedule' Tab, and input your schedule.
- Don't forget to save your changes!
Similarly you can set an end date of a class schedule, the steps are the same as above.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.