This article will take you through;
- Enabling access logging
- Manual check-in using Global Search
- Manual check-in from the class booking list
- Manual check-in from your client's profile
- Manually check-in everyone
- Manually check-in from Glofox Pro
- Next steps and additional support
Enabling access logging
Firstly, ensure you have 'Access logging' enabled so you can view a log of your client's attendance after check-in. To enable, follow these steps;
- Click the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click 'Attendance'
- Click the 'Attendance' dropdown and toggle on 'Access logging'
- Click 'Save'
Manual check-in using Global Search
- Search for your client under the 'Client' tab or by using 'Global Search'
- The client's name will appear with a small door icon to the right-hand side with a button saying 'Access'
- Click the 'Access' button to check-in the client. A message 'Access Granted' will display indicating the client has been checked-in successfully
If the membership of the client selected has expired, the message 'Membership Expired' will appear and the client will not be checked-in.
Manual check-in from the class booking list
Once you have enabled 'Access logging', follow these steps to manually check-in your clients from the class booking list;
- From the calendar view, click onto the class you would like to book your client into, this will bring up a tab with the list of clients who are currently booked into this class.
- Click the blue 'Book Member' button located on the right-hand side of the screen. From here, you can search for your client's name.
- Then click the 'Book for this client' button.
Manual check-in from your client's profile
Once you have enabled 'Access logging', follow these steps to manually check-in your clients from your client's profile;
- Click the 'Manage' tab on your dashboard
- Click the 'Clients' tab
- Go to the client's profile you wish to book
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the blue ‘Book’ button. This will bring up the next 6 classes available
- Select the class you wish to book the client in for
- Select the payment method
- If your client is on a service credit based class package, simply click 'Use Credit'
Please Note: If the client has a membership and does not have to pay an additional fee for classes, the price will display as zero and you will not need to enter a payment method.
If the client/drop-in needs to pay a fee, input the fee value and select a payment method;
- Credit Card
- Direct Debit
- Bank Transfer
5. Click the 'Proceed with transaction' button.
Manually check-in everyone
There may be times when you want to book everyone into a class at once. Maybe you know that everyone that booked has turned up, or perhaps you quickly recognize who isn't there. With 'Check-in everyone' you can quickly check-in the entire class. You can then go back to un-tick those who didn't make it if that is more convenient for you.
- From the dashboard, select the class you wish to check-in
- Click, 'Check-in Everyone'
Manually check-in from Glofox Pro
Once you have enabled 'Access logging', follow these steps to manually check-in your clients from your Glofox Pro app;
- Locate and click the class you want to book your client into
- Locate the client you want to check-in and click the circle beside their name
Next steps and additional support
To view and monitor a log of your facilities check-in's, click on the 'Access' tab.
Tip: Keep the 'Access' tab open throughout the day to monitor check-in interactions as they happen.
From here, you can view;
- The name of the client that has entered your facility
- The type of membership they are on
- The access status
- The time they entered
You can also click on these interactions to pull up the clients' entire interaction history.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help.