Sending a Push Notification can be a really good way to get a message out quickly to a lead, client/member.
To send a push notification to one single lead, client/member, just follow these steps:
- Search for the person's name on Global Search or find them within the Leads or Clients tab
- Click on the profile of the person you want to edit
- On the tab on the left of the profile, click 'Push Notification'
- Type your message in the dialog window
- Check the box to indicate if it's a marketing message or not
- Click 'Send'
Please Note: In order to send a member a push notification, the person must-have downloaded your app and created an account. If the member in question has not created an account via the app, you will not be able to send the member a push notification. In this case, the button to send a push notification will not appear in the member's profile.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.