Setting up a trainer to take bookings is quick and simple.
To create your schedule, just follow the steps below:
- Go to Manage
- Click on the 'Trainers' tab
- Click 'Edit' on the Trainer you want to set up a schedule for
- On the Details tab you land on, scroll down to the toggle reading 'Bookable', toggle this on so it turns blue
- A 'Schedule' tab will now appear beside the 'Details' tab as well as the price/eligibility settings below
- Set the price/eligibility for your members, using single or different pricing as per the class setup
- Click 'Schedule'
- Choose the days, times, and length of the appointments
- Once complete, click 'Save'
- Once you have saved, the slots will be added to your calendar
- Trainers can only have one length for all slots. So if you choose 60 minutes slots, all appointments for this trainer will be 60 minutes.
- Click here for the article explaining how to book members into these Personal Training Appointment slots straight from your calendar
- Click here for an article explaining booking and cancellation windows, how they work, and how to set them up
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.