The Waitlist is a feature you can enable that allows you to setup a waiting list for your classes. This is a really useful tool to have when you know your classes fill up!
In order to find this setting, just follow these steps:
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard.
- Click 'Settings'.
- Click on the 'Booking' tab.
- Click open on the Classes drop-down window.
- Scroll down to Waitlist.
- By default this setting will be disabled, you will need to first toggle this on, so that the color changes to blue.
- First thing to do is set the number of Waitlist spaces you would like to have per class.
- The second option is one of two. You can either set it so that all members on the Waitlist are notified of the free space. The first client to book the space, gets the spot. The second option is to have your Waitlist book automatically into the class. This will move first client on the Waitlist into the class.
- Click 'Save'.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.