This article will take you through;
- What is Pay Later payment option?
- How to enable the Pay Later payment option
- How to set permissions for the Pay Later payment option
- How to use the Pay Later payment option
- Next steps and additional support
What is Pay Later payment option?
When the 'Pay Later' toggle is switched on, your clients can select 'Pay Later' when booking into a class. If they do this, a charge button will show next to their booking to alert you that the payment process must be completed upon arrival to your facility
- It is your responsibility to collect payment when the member arrives for the class
- Staff members will also have the option to select 'Pay Later' when booking on the client's behalf
How to enable the Pay Later payment option
To start using the 'Pay Later' feature, you will need to ensure you have the 'Pay Later' toggle switch on. To do this follow these steps;
- Click the ≡ on the top-right hand of your screen
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click the 'Payments' tab
- Scroll down to 'Pay Later and toggle on
How to set permissions for the Pay Later payment option
Once you have the 'Pay Later' feature switched on, you can edit the settings to set permissions. To do this click the 'Edit Settings' button and toggle on/off members.
Switching off permissions to members will mean that only your staff will be able to authorize 'Pay Later' payments.
How to use the Pay Later payment option
When a client clicks 'Book' in the class they want to attend, they will have the option to choose 'Pay Later'.
Next steps and additional support.
Once you have 'Pay Later' toggled on, you might want to set up, card and direct debit payments;
For additional support reach out to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.