We've made it easier for you to add/edit Credits directly to a member's profile. To do so just follow these steps:
- Find the members profile from the search bar.
- Select the 'Membership' tab. Click the 'Add Credits' button which appears below.
- A Credit box will appear. By default, the credit box will select 10 Credits. You can easily change the number of Credits being added by clicking the "plus" or "minus" icon above and below the number of Credits.
- Next, you will select the services which the Credits can be used for. By default, the Credits will be set to any Class. To change this, click on "Classes" (or anywhere in the middle of the box) and a menu will appear with more options.
- From here, you may select the services which the Credits can be used for. Select from:
- Classes (Default option)
For this example, we'll select Classes. If the member should be allowed to use their Credits on any category of classes and any specific class (i.e. no limitations), skip on to step 2. Should you wish to limit the Credits further, continue to step 1.
- To limit the Class Credits to a specific Class category, select the appropriate category name under the 'One Category' option. Should you wish to add more restrictions, you can even select the specific classes which the Credits are usable for in the column labelled "Multiple Classes".
- By default, no expiry date is added to Credits. To add an expiry date, click on the calendar icon in the top right corner of the Credits box and select the expiry date you wish to enter.
- Click 'Save'.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.