Our goal is to reduce the amount of time you need to spend at the front desk. With this in mind, we're introducing a brand new feature to our barcode check in system.
With our new check in feature, you can:
- Eliminate the pre class rush
- Start classes on time
- Offer more convenience to members
How Does it Work?
You will need to have Access Logging enabled, and allow the use of a barcode scanner, to enable these settings just follow these steps:
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click 'Attendance'
Enable the settings below:
With these settings enabled, any member that signs up, will automatically receive a barcode on their member app. This barcade, is unique to the member, and made up from the digits in their mobile number
How do my clients access their barcode?
In order for your clients to access their barcode for check in, they just need to follow these steps:
- Have the member open their app and login
- Navigate to the bookings tab on the bottom of the app
- Click the little circle with a barcode image in the bottom right corner
- This opens the members barcode
- Scan the barcode with the scanner
- The check-in will be recorded in the "Access" tab of the Glofox Dashboard and in the member's profile.
- If the member has a class or appointment booking within the next hour, they will be checked in for this booking.
- If they are checked in for a booking, the check-in will also be recorded on the booking list with a green checkmark.
How do I get the correct scanner and barcodes?
If you would like to ahead and order a barcode key fobs and scanner, send an email to email@example.com and we will pass on your details to our chosen supplier to get in touch with you.
Just getting started? Follow this step by step guide to setting up Glofox Access Monitoring through scanner and barcode.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.