Most keystroke barcode scanners should work with Glofox, however we recommend using the Honeywell Genesis 7580g scanner which can be sourced via our supplier. If you are interested in this you can contact email@example.com who will be able to put you in touch with our supplier.
If you have already purchased a barcode scanner, a simple test to see if your scanner will work with our system can be carried out
- Open an editor such as Microsoft Word, Notepad, etc.
- Plug your barcode scanner into your computer
- Scan a member's barcode or any barcode of an item which you have close by
- The barcode number should appear on your word editor on screen
- If it appears on screen then your barcode will work with Glofox
After scanning a barcode, the cursor on your word editor should move to the next line. If it does not do this, please follow the article below, and the re-configuration step.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.