This article will take you through;
What are Notes?
'Notes' are details we add to a client's profile to help us better understand them. It can be useful for storing extra information on any of your clients. Some 'Notes' you might want to add to your client's profile might be;
- John hurt his knee 2 years ago
- Sarah is hoping to lose weight before her wedding next year
- Abhi's emergency contact details
How to add Notes to your client's profile
To set up 'Notes' you must first add-in specific questions that we preload in the 'Notes' section of your client's profile. This is a great way to prompt your staff members to ask questions when interacting with clients. To set up, follow these steps;
To set up the 'Notes' section with specific questions, follow these steps;
- Go to the 'Settings' icon in the bottom left corner
- Go to the 'Forms' tab
- Scroll down to the 'Create your own questions' section
- Click on the empty field and type the name of whatever fields you would like to appear in the 'Notes' tab of the clients profile
- Press 'enter' on your keyboard to submit what you wrote
You are unable to create tailored questions for individual clients. In the above example, the field 'General' has been added. Once you press enter and then click 'Save Changes' (located in the top right corner) this will be applied to all the client’s 'Notes'.
Once you have added the questions added into 'Notes', it will then populate on each clients' profile. To add a note to their profile, follow these steps;
- Locate the client's profile that you want to add a 'Note' too
- Click on the 'Notes' tab on the profile
- Enter the details
- Click 'Save'
Next steps and additional support
For more information on client's, read the below article;
For additional support reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.