First check, did you set an end date for your classes?
- Go to the Manage tab
- Click on Classes
- Click on Edit beside the class that is missing dates
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced
- Check if an end date has been created
- If so, turn off or extend to the correct date
If no end date has been set check your timetable settings
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the screen and click Settings
- Go to the Booking tab and click Open on the Classes window
- Scroll down to the option 'Timetable displays X weeks of classes'
- Change this to your desired amount
- Click Save Changes
This setting will not update automatically but runs once a day so allow for 24 hours to pass. The next day you check, the classes will be populated according to your timetable display settings.
Still having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.