First check, did you set an end date for your classes?
- Go to the Manage tab
- Click on Classes
- Click on Edit beside the class that is missing dates
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced
- Check if an end date has been created
- If so, turn off or extend to the correct date
If no end date has been set check your timetable settings
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the screen and click Settings
- Go to the Booking tab and click Open on the Classes window
- Scroll down to the option 'Timetable displays X weeks of classes'
- Change this to your desired amount
- Click Save Changes
This setting will not update automatically but runs once a day so allow for 24 hours to pass. The next day you check, the classes will be populated according to your timetable display settings.
Still having trouble? Reach out to [email protected] and we can help.