A recurring payment is an automatic payment to your gym or studio that continuously repeats for a duration set by you, for example monthly, bimonthly or quarterly.
The first payment is authorised by the member via a debit card or credit card and the payment is repeated thereon. You can find more details on when to use recurring payments here.
To set up a recurring payment for a membership, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the manage tab and click ‘Memberships’.
2. To create a new membership click Add+ and enter the details for the membership.
3. Alternatively to edit an existing membership,select the membership you wish to add a recurring payment to.
4. Click on the ‘Plans’ tab.
4. Set the payment frequency to ‘Recurring’.
5. Set the price and the frequency for when payment is to be taken e.g. every month.