A recurring payment is an automatic payment to your gym or studio that continuously repeats for a duration set by you, for example monthly, bimonthly or quarterly.
The first payment is authorized by the member via a debit card or credit card and the payment is repeated thereon. You can find more details on when to use recurring payments here.
To set up a recurring payment for a membership, just follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the manage tab and click ‘Memberships’.
- To create a new membership click Add+ and enter the details for the membership.
- Alternatively to edit an existing membership,select the membership you wish to add a recurring payment to.
- Click on the ‘Plans’ tab.
- Set the payment frequency to ‘Recurring’.
- Set the price and the frequency for when payment is to be taken e.g. every month.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.