To set terms and conditions for your studio or gym is a painless process with Glofox. In order to navigate to these settings, follow these steps:
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click Settings
- Click on the Forms tab
- You will see the Custom Terms and Conditions section
- Click the 'click to edit' button, make your updates, and click 'Save Changes'
There are 3 core terms and conditions for all studios:
- Membership Terms and Conditions – Members must accept this when they purchase a membership.
- Waiver – Your members must accept a waiver when they first register.
- Drop In Terms and Conditions – Members must accept this the first time they pay for a pay as you go class.
- If you have family accounts enabled, you will have a 4th core term, titled: Parental Waiver
- If you require more answers from your members before signing up, attending a class or making a payment, you can tailor your questions as needed here
- Glofox does not provide a template for terms and conditions. These are terms and conditions between you and your members
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.