Creating a new membership plan is a simple task with Glofox. You can create unlimited membership types and service credit packages all in your Admin Dashboard. Simply follow the steps outlined below:
1. Set Up the Membership Details
- Navigate to the ‘Manage’ tab and click on ‘Memberships’
- Click the ‘Add’ button
- Enter the Name and Description for your membership
2. Set Up the Advanced Features – If Required
- Click the ‘Advanced’ button located beside the save and delete membership button to reveal the advanced options.
- Enable the ‘Restrict to One Purchase per Member’ option if members should only be allowed to purchase this membership once.
- Enable the ‘Private’ membership option if required. Under this option, the membership will not be shown in your Member App, however it will still appear in the backend dashboard for tracking and reporting purposes. This feature is useful for setting up a discounted membership.
3. Add the Payment Plan for your New Membership
- Click on Plans
- Enter the Name of your plan
- Select the Type of plan you wish to create:
- Service Credits Pack
Type 1: Membership
The ‘Membership’ payment plan gives the member an expiry date. You may also give members credit restrictions for the duration of their membership e.g. they can attend up to 12 Classes per month.
To setup a membership:
- Select the payment frequency. A single payment will occur once where as a recurring payment will be taken automatically based on the time period selected. E.g. Every 2 months.
- Enter the price and duration of the membership.
- Select whether the services provided with the plan will be unlimited or restricted.
- Unlimited Services: The member can book any class / trainer / appointment.
- Restricted Services: The member can only book predefined classes / trainers / appointments.
- Click save.
Type 2: Service Credits
Service credits are booking credits which relate to a particular service offered by the Gym or Studio, i.e. Classes and Appointments. Service Credits / Passes can be used to book Classes and Appointments, and may have restrictions placed on them. 1 credit is used to book 1 class or 1 appointment.
To setup a service credits plan:
- Select ‘Service Credits Pack’
- Enter the price of the service credits plan.
- Click ‘Add Service Credits Pack’. From here, you can set up the restrictions for your service credits pack.
- Enter the number of service credits the member should receive under this package.
- Select the classes / facilities / trainers that are bookable with these service credits.
- Set an expiry date for the service credits, if required e.g. expires after 6 months.
- Click save.
To set up more than one plan option, click the plus icon located in the top right corner of the box above.
Once you have saved your new membership or service credits pack and it is not set to private, your members will have the option to view, book and pay for the membership through your Member App or Website Portal.