Creating an appointments credit pack is a simple task with Glofox. This pack gives the member a specific number of appointment credits. 1 credit is used to book 1 appointment.
To setup an appointment credit pack, follow the steps below:
- Go to and click 'Manage' tab
- Click on the 'Memberships' tab
- Click 'Add'
- Input the credit pack details (name and description)
- Click on the advanced settings button if you would like to restrict this credit pack to be a once of purchase, if you want this credit pack to be private, or if you are using this credit pack as a trial credit pack
- Click on the 'Plans' tab
- Click the + sing to add a new plan, enter plan name
- Select 'Service Credits pack'
- Enter price for the credit pack
- Click 'Add Credits'
- Click 'Edit' on the credit pack
- Select 'Appointments' to make these valid for Personal Training only, then fill out the remainder of the credit information (categories, expiry date, etc)
- Click 'Save' Button
- Click 'Advanced' Settings button if you are looking to set up the credits to start on the date of purchase, or date of first booking
- Click the 'Save' button
- If you use the Advanced Settings option to start on the date of first booking, clients can only have one date of first credit pack on the go at any time
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.