The ‘Notes’ tab of your member profiles is useful for storing additional information on your members e.g. the member’s starting weight or BMI.
To use the notes section, you must first setup at least one question under the 'Forms' tab of your Dashboard Settings.
To create your question:
1. Navigate to the overall Glofox settings
2. Select the 'Forms' tab from the top bar.
3. From here, you can add or edit the questions that appear in the notes tab of your member profiles. If you want to keep it simple, you can use 'Notes' as your question.
Members will be unable to see these notes, they are for your use only. You cannot create individual questions for individual clients.
To add notes to a member’s profile, follow these steps:
- Search for the members profile in Global Search.
- Go to the Notes tab in their profile.
- Enter the notes and click save.