Although members can book in for class themselves though your mobile Member App and Web Portal, we understand that from time to time you need to book members in through the Dashboard.
We’ve created three simple ways to book a member in for a class through the admin Dashboard:
- Class Booking List
- Member Profile
- Global Search Booking
Class Booking List
1. On your calendar, click onto the class you wish to book a member into. This will bring up a tab with the list of members who are currently booked into this class.
2. Click the blue ‘Book Member’ button located on the right hand side of the screen. From here, you can search for the member’s name.
3. Then click the 'Book for this client' button.
- Go to the Members profile you wish to book.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the blue ‘Book’ button. This will bring up the next 6 classes available. If you need to book a course or an appointment you need to do so using the calendar view on the dashboard.
- Select the class you wish to book the member in for.
- Select the payment method.
- If the member is on a service credit based class package, simply click 'Use Credit'.
If the member is on a membership and does not have to pay an additional fee for classes, the price will display as zero and you will not need to enter a payment method.
If the member/drop in member must pay a charge, input the charge here and select a payment method:
- Credit Card
- Direct Debit
- Bank Transfer
5. Click the 'Proceed with transaction' button.
Global Search Booking
1. Go to the Global Search bar in the top right corner of Glofox.
2. Type the name of the member into the search bar. Once you see the member's name appear in the drop-down menu below, select "Book/Buy".
3. Type the name of the class you would like to book for the member.
4. A list of classes and times will appear in the drop-down box below. Navigate to the class you would like to book the member in for and click "Book [MEMBER NAME]"
5. You will then be brought to the shopping cart window, select the payment method then click "Proceed with Transaction".
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.