You can tailor booking windows, conditions and cancellation rules for your classes and courses in your Admin Dashboard. Once you set the rules regarding how you want to deal with bookings and cancellations, we’ll ensure these rules are applied whenever a member makes a booking through your Member App or Website Portal, so your mind is at ease.
To get started with automated rules, follow these steps:
1. Click on the settings menu icon in the top right corner of the Dashboard to release a side bar menu. From here, click on ‘Settings’.
2. In the menu bar to the left, click on ‘Bookings’. From here, you have the option to enable or disable event/class and course bookings.
- Class/Course Bookings: Choose the number of weeks of events you wish to display in your calendar. Choose the number of additional friends members can bring to events. Finally, choose the amount of time members have to cancel prior to an event.
- Course Bookings: Choose the number of additional friends members can bring per course.
From this same settings window you have the option to do the following processes:
- Set the time frame that members can book within.
- Accept only a specific number of bookings per calendar day / week / month / year.
- Enable waiting list slots. You decide whether members will be automatically or manually booked in for class when a space becomes available.