When editing a class, you have two options:
- Make a once off edit to the class details/schedule
- Make a permanent edit to the class details/schedule
How do I make a once off edit to a class?
To make a once off edit to a class, for example if you must replace the trainer for your 7.45 am ab class, you can simply make the edit from the calendar view of the Dashboard.
- Navigate to the calendar by clicking Home and then Calendar.
- Click on the class in the calendar to open it.
- Click on the details tab on the right and make the required changes.
- Click on the Advanced button if you wish to make changes to the time, level or if you want to make the class private.
- Any edits that you make to the class will only be applied to this instance of the class.
How do I make a permanent edit to a class?
A permanent edit to a class can be made simply through the ‘Manage’ and selecting the classes tab.
- Navigate to the manage tab and select classes.
- Click edit beside the class you wish to edit. If you require a step by step reminder on the process of setting up a class, click here. Any edits made to the class will be applied to each future occurrence of the class.
Any changes made will be automatically updated in your Member App and Web Integration.