When editing a class, you have two options:
- Make a once off edit to the class details/schedule
- Make a permanent edit to the class details/schedule
1. How do I make a once off edit to a class?
To make a once off edit to a class, for example if you must replace the trainer for your 7.45 am ab class, you can simply make the edit from the calendar view of the Dashboard.
- Navigate to the calendar by clicking Home and then Calendar.
- Click on the class in the calendar to open it.
- Click on the details tab on the right and make the required changes.
- Click on the Advanced button if you wish to make changes to the time, level or if you want to make the class private.
- Any edits that you make to the class will only be applied to this instance of the class.
2. How do I make a permanent edit to a class?
A permanent edit to a class can be made simply through the ‘Manage’ and selecting the classes tab.
- On your Glofox dashboard, go to “Manage” and select the “Classes” tab.
- Click 'Edit' on the class you want to update.
- Make edits to Details or Schedule.
- Don't forget to save your changes.
If you require a step by step reminder on the process of setting up a class, click here.
- Any edits made will apply to future classes only.
- Any edits made will be automatically updated in your Member App and Web Integration.
- If you have made a change to an individual class in the calendar, and then go to make edits to a schedule moving forward, these will override the edits made to the individual class.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.