With Glofox, you can send messages tailored to your members, directly from the class booking list.
To send your message, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the 'Calendar' tab of the Dashboard.
- Go to Class/Course group you would like to send a message to in your calendar and click into it.
- Click the 'Send group message’ button on the right side pane.
- Type your message and click 'Send' button.
- If you would like your message to go to clients/members that have opted out of marketing messages, you will need to tick the box that says 'This is not a marketing message.'
- Once your members have downloaded your Member App, they will need to make sure that the allow for push notifications on their app. If they click 'No' at the start, they will need to head to the app settings, and allow for banner and sound notifications.
- Banner notifications allow for the message to show on your phone, when it is locked, like any other messaging app. Regardless of this setting, the member can go to the notification section of their app to view these messages.
- Members can also view the history of their push notifications by clicking their profile icon once in the Member App and clicking Notifications.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.