Refunds are simple with Glofox.
In the event that you need to refund a member, just follow these steps:
- Search for the member using the search bar in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the member's name to open their profile.
- Click on the 'Transactions' tab to see all the payments the member has made.
- Click the 3 dots beside the payment
- Clicking refund will refund the full amount
Refund part of the payment:
- To refund part of the payment you can type in a number (less than the payment amount!) and click Refund
- You can partially refund a payment multiple times once the total refund value does not exceed the payment amount
- This video shows a refund of €7 then €2 on a €10 payment
Credit and Debit card payments are refunded automatically through Stripe. This takes approximately 1-2 days, but can take up to 14 days depending on your bank. If the payment was made by cash, simply return the cash amount to the member.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.