Refunds are simple with Glofox.
In the event that you need to refund a member, follow the steps outlined below:
- Search for the member using the search bar in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the member's name to open their profile.
- Click on the 'Transactions' tab to see all the payments the member has made.
- Click the 3 dots beside the payment
- Clicking refund will refund the full amount
Refund part of the payment
- To refund part of the payment you can type in a number (less than the payment amount!) and click Refund
- You can partially refund a payment multiple times once the total refund value does not exceed the payment amount
- This video shows a refund of €7 then €2 on a €10 payment
Credit and Debit card payments are refunded automatically through Stripe. This takes approximately 1-2 days, but can take up to 14 days depending on your bank. If the payment was made by cash, simply return the cash amount to the member.