Glofox integrates with Stripe a trusted, secure and headache free payment processing company, so that you can take payments via your Member App and Website Integration.
To connect Glofox with Stripe, follow the steps outlined below:
- On your Dashboard, go to Settings by clicking the 3 horizontal lines icon in the top right corner.
- In the sidebar, click ‘Settings’.
- Click on the 'Payments' tab.
- Click 'Setup Stripe'.
- You will then be prompted to submit your details such as name, account number, routing number, etc. as per the video below.
Important things to note with this Feature
- Routing number can also be known as sort code / swift code.
- It is important to upload ID which matches the account holder's name exactly, as if not done so this can affect receiving payouts from Stripe to your bank account.
- The ID must be uploaded in either PNG or JPEG format.