To add a staff member, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Navigate to the manage tab and from here, click into 'Staff’.
2. Click the blue ‘Add’ button in the top right corner of the page. From here, you can begin creating a profile for your new staff member.
3. First, determine the type of access you wish to give to this staff member:
Receptionist: Those allocated with the role of Receptionist have slight restrictions on their access to the Dashboard. They can book members into any class, edit members profiles, send push notifications and post news. However, they cannot view the reporting section or edit any settings whatsoever, that includes the overall settings, class settings and membership settings.
Admin: Those allocated with the Admin role have access to all corners of your Glofox Dashboard, including the reporting section.
Trainer: Those allocated with the role of trainer solely have access to viewing the classes they are assigned to. Trainers can book members into their class and post class news and updates, however they are unable to edit member profiles or settings.
4. Enter the staff members name, number and give them a description and image.
5. Enter the staff members email and create a password for their login.
6. If the staff member has been allocated the role of trainer, you have the option to enable bookings on an appointment basis. If bookings are enabled, a new tab called ‘Schedule’ will appear. Here, you can edit the trainer’s availability for appointments.
Get a guide to setting up a trainer’s appointment schedule here.