When you setup a class in your Glofox Dashboard, you’re giving your members the option to easily book into and pay for this class through your Member App or Website Portal.
To get started with setting up a class, follow these steps:
Set Up a Class
1. Navigate to the Manage tab and click Classes.
2. Click on ‘Add’ to add a class.
3. Enter the class Category, Name, Description and Image to be associated with that class. N.B The image must be smaller than 1 mb.
4. Scroll down to find more options for setting up your class. Choose the facility the class will be held in, the trainer and the class capacity.
5. Distinguish whether the class is free for all memberships, a single price or a custom price. You may also determine whether the class is available for pay as you go users or unlimited monthly memberships.
Single Price: You have the option to set a single class price for drop-ins and another class price for all members, no matter what membership they have purchased.
Different Price: Here, you have the option to set exclusions on who can attend your class and if the allowed membership types should pay an additional charge as well as the price they have paid for their membership/class pack:
1. Exclusions: When you exclude a particular membership type from a class, any member under this membership will be ineligible to book in for the class.
2. Additional Charge: If you wish to allow particular membership types to attend the class at an additional cost, you can simply add the additional cost beside the membership name. In this case, the member will have paid the price of their membership but will still have to pay the specified price to attend the class.
Example 1: Usually, members who purchase our 1 month membership can book into any class free of charge (option 3, because they have already paid for their membership). However, because our Advanced Vinyasa Yoga Class is with our best Yoga Teacher, we may ask members under this particular membership type to pay an additional cost of $5 when booking this class. (Price = $5.00)
3. NO Additional Charge: The price for the class will be left at "0" In this case, the cost of the class is covered by the membership or class pack option that the member originally purchased.
Example 1: Once a member has purchased our unlimited monthly membership for $200, the member can book as many classes as they like, without having to pay an additional charge. (Price = No Charge)
Example 2: Once a member has purchased our 5 class pass for $110, the member can book the class at no additional charge. Instead, 1 class pass will be taken from their package when they book. (Price = No Charge)
6. To create a start date, end date and level for your class, click the More’ button. Classes will be created weekly from the Start Date chosen. If you choose an end date, the class will no longer be created after that date
Set up the Schedule
To setup your class schedule, navigate to the schedule tab.
- Select the days you want your new class to occur.
- Set the times the classes are on.
- If the same class is on 2 times in the one day, click the ‘Add’ button beside the class time.
- If the trainer, facility, level or capacity is different for one time slot click the ‘Cog’ button for more options.
- Click save.