When you set up a class in your Glofox Dashboard, you’re giving your members the option to easily book into and pay for this class through your Member App or Website Portal.
When setting up a class, there are two parts, the first is setting up the class Details, and the second is setting up the class schedule.
To get started with setting up a class details, just follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Manage’ tab and click ‘Classes’.
- Click on ‘Add’ to add a class.
- Enter the class Category, Name, Description and Image to be associated with that class. *
- Scroll down to find more options for setting up your class. Choose the facility the class will be held in, the trainer and the class capacity.
- Distinguish whether the class is free for all memberships, a single price or a different pricing based on membership type. You may also determine whether the class is available for pay as you go users or unlimited monthly memberships.**
- To create a start date, end date and level for your class, click the ‘Advanced’ settings button. Classes will be created weekly from the Start Date chosen. If you choose an end date, the class will no longer be created after that date.
*Images must follow these parameters:
- Image file types should support JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and PNG.
- Image can be no bigger than 1MB
- Max image size is 1000 x 1000 pixels
**Types of Pricing:
- Single Price: You have the option to set a single class price for drop-ins and another class price for all members, no matter what membership they have purchased.
- Different Price: Here, you have the option to set exclusions on who can attend your class and if the allowed membership types should pay an additional charge as well as the price they have paid for their membership/class pack:
- Exclusions: When you exclude a particular membership type from a class, any member under this membership will be ineligible to book in for the class. This means leaving the button grayed out for a particular membership.
- Additional Charge: If you wish to allow particular membership types to attend the class at an additional cost, you can simply add the additional cost beside the membership name. In this case, the member will have paid the price of their membership but will still have to pay the specified price to attend the class. To enable this, you will need to turn the button beside the membership name on; so that it is blue, and can then enter the price you wish this membership to pay.
- No Additional Charge: The price for the class will be left at "0" In this case, the cost of the class is covered by the membership or class pack option that the member originally purchased. Again the button beside the membership turned on; so that it is blue, and “0” entered as the price.
Now that you have set up your details section, click the ‘Schedule’ tab. To set up your class schedule, just follow these steps:
- Select the days you want your new class to occur.
- Set the times the classes are on.
- If the same class is on 2 times in one day, click the ‘Add’ button beside the class time.
- If the trainer, facility, level or capacity is different for one time slot click the ‘Cog’ button for more options.
- Click save.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.