To add restrictions to your membership or class pack, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the ‘Manage’ tab and click on ‘Memberships’.
2. Open the membership / service credit pack that you would like to add restrictions to.
3. Switch to the ‘Plans’ tab.
4. From here, you can edit the membership / service credit pack and add restrictions. Depending on the membership or class pack in question, you may wish to add one or more restrictions based on the following:
- The number of class passes on offer and the courses in which the class passes can be used on
- The number of appointments given to the member and the trainer or instructor that the member can book for these appointments.
- The facilities that can be booked under the membership or class pack.
- The expiration date of the membership or class pack.
If you’re adding restrictions to a membership, be sure to click the ‘Restricted Services Plan’ option.