The ‘Private Membership’ option is useful for many reasons, one being setting up a discounted membership, where members must consult reception in person / via email / phone first. Under the Private option, the membership will not be shown in your Member App or Website Portal. However, you may still sell the membership manually through the dashboard.
To set up a private membership, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Navigate to the manage tab and click on ‘Memberships.
2. Click ‘Add’ to create a new membership or click into an existing membership that you wish to make private.
3. Create or update your membership details.
4. Click the ‘More’ button, located beside the ‘Save’ and ‘Delete’ button, to reveal the advanced features.
5. Enable the ‘Private’ option under the advanced features.
6. Click save.