We’ve created a simple way for you to track members entering your gym or studio at the front desk. In this case you have two options for Access control:
Mobile App Barcode Access - Members are assigned barcodes made up from the digits in their mobile phone number on Glofox, click here, to learn how members access their barcodes
RFID - Key Fob Access Control - if you are looking to purchase key fobs, contact us at email@example.com and we can put you in contact with our supplier
Once you have selected which form of Access Monitoring above, you will then need to:
Implement a basic scanner – we recommend the Honeywell Genesis 7580g, again if you need to get in touch with our supplier, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Settings that need to be in place for Access Monitoring to work
To setup Access, just follow these steps:
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard
- Click 'Attendance'
- Click the dropdown cursor beside 'ATTENDANCE'
- Toggle on Access logging, so that it turns blue
- Scroll down to 'BARCODE SCANNER'
- Toggle on 'Allow the use of a barcode scanner' button, so that it turns blue
- You have the choice to toggle on the barcode scanner sound
- Click 'Save Changes'
How does Check in via barcode work?
Implementing a Scanner
We recommend the following scanner and stand:
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.