We’ve created a simple way for you to track members entering your gym or studio at the front desk. All you need to do is:
1. Assign your members a membership card in the Dashboard.
2. Alternatively, you can use In App Barcodes. Glofox automatically assigns members a barcode.
3. Implement a basic scanner – Retailing at about £140
ASSIGNING A MEMBERSHIP CARD CODE
1. Use Global search to search the members name.
2. Identify the member you wish to assign a barcode to and click into their profile to open it.
3. From here, click the 'Assign Barcode' button.
4. You will be asked to input a barcode number. Find out where to purchase barcodes here
5. Click ‘OK’.
HOW DOES CHECK IN VIA BARCODE WORK?
IMPLEMENTING A SCANNER
We recommend the following scanner and stand: