To create appointment slots for your trainers or instructors, follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the Manage tab of the Dashboard and click on ‘Staff’
- Identify the trainer/instructor which you would like to create appointment slots for and click into their profile.
- Turn the ‘Bookable’ setting to ‘On’. This will allow you to select the price and eligibility to book this trainer. For example, you may choose to solely allow members on your VIP membership to book a specific senior trainer.
Once you’ve turned the ‘Bookable’ setting on and selected the price and eligibility, you can begin creating your trainer/instructor schedule.
- Move to the Schedule tab within your trainer/instructor’s profile.
- Select the days on which this trainer/instructor is bookable.
- Choose the session duration.
- Select the time periods in which you would like appointment slots to appear available in your Member App / Website Portal.
- Repeat step 4 for each day.
- Click save.
Once saved, you will be able to see these appointment slots directly in your calendar. Members will be able to book and pay for these slots through your Member App or Website Portal.
To learn how to book a member in for an appointment through the Dashboard, follow this guide.
*Appointment conditions and cancellation rules may be edited under the Dashboard Settings, ‘Appointments’ tab.