If you wish to remove a class from your schedule across all days and times it occurs:
- Go to 'Manage.'
- Click on the 'Classes' tab.
- Click 'Edit' on the Class you want to delete.
- Click the 'Delete' button.
- Click 'Yes' if you are sure you want to delete the class, or 'No' if you are not.
To permanently remove one day or time slot from the class schedule:
- Click into the class and go to to the class schedule tab.
- Identify the day and time of the class you wish to delete and click the delete icon located to the right of the class time.
- Click 'Save' button.
To solely cancel one single class session from your calendar on a once off basis, follow this step by step guide.
- If a class with bookings is deleted or cancelled, the member’s booking will be cancelled. Any member who has paid for the class may be refunded a credit to book in for a different class, based on your class cancellation settings.
- You can determine this setting under the overall Dashboard ‘Settings'. Go to the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, click settings, click the client tab, and the second rule down is the class cancellation setting that can be applied to reward a client with a refunding credit for a class cancelled on time, by either the member, or from an Admin end.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.