If a member chooses the recurring payments option for a membership, they essentially have a subscription with your gym or studio. If at some stage the member chooses to revert back to manual payments, you must cancel their subscription in order to stop payments from reoccurring after each time period.
To cancel a member’s subscription, follow the steps outlined below:
- Search the member's name in Global Search and click on their name to open their profile, alternatively navigate to the members tab and click on the member's profile.
- Within the member profile, navigate to the ‘Membership’ tab.
- To the right of the screen, click the ‘Cancel’ button.
- If you would like to revert them to a Drop in Client (PAYG), choose the option "Membership and Subscription".
- If you would only like to cancel the subscription and allow them to continue using the membership until it expires, select the option "Subscription".
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.