When a member chooses a recurring payment option for their membership, they essentially have a subscription with your gym or studio. If, for example, a member is going on holidays and will not be using their membership for a certain period of time, you may choose to pause their subscription for them.
To pause a member’s subscription, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Search the member's name in the search bar in the top right hand corner of the screen (Global Search) or alternatively you can navigate to the Manage tab and click on 'members'.
2. Select the member by clicking on their name which will open their profile.
3. Within the member profile, click on the ‘Membership’ tab.
4. To the right of the screen, you will find the ‘Pause Subscription’ option.
5. You will see an option here to insert a date. This is the date on which the subscription will become active again and the member will be charged on that date for the period coming.
6. Once you have specified the date, click ‘Pause Subscription’.