Membership refunds are simple with Glofox.
In the event that you need to refund a membership, just follow these steps:
- Search the person's name in the Global Search or alternatively, go to the Manage Section
- If in the Manage section, click the Lead or Client tab depending on if it's a lead or client/member
- Click on the member's name to open their profile
- Click on the 'Transactions' tab to see all the payments the member has made
- Click the ‘Refund’ button located beside the particular membership payment
If the membership payment was made by credit/debit card, the refund will be processed and returned to the member’s card automatically. If the payment was made by cash, you may simply return the cash payment to the member.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.