To setup access restrictions for members, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the three bars in the top right corner on the screen. From here, click on ‘Settings’.
2. In the menu bar click on the ‘Members’ tab.
3. From here, you have the option to set member restrictions on signing in, registration from mobile devices and timetable access.
- Registration from mobile devices: Determine whether members can or cannot register via a mobile device by enabling or disabling this setting.
- Signing in: Select whether your members should sign into your Member App with their email address or phone number.
- Timetable access: Select whether everyone can view your timetable, or solely registered members.
4. Then click on the Payments tab.
- Accept payments from mobile App. Allow members to pay for items on their App.
- Allow Mobile booking with "Pay Later At Facility" option. Allow members to have the option to book a class and pay when they arrive.