When a member is unable to use their credits to book in for a class, it is usually down to these 2 reasons:
- The credits have a start date in the future
- The member has purchased restricted credits
1. The credits have a start date in the future
If the member purchased credits with a start date in the future, they will not be able to book in for a class until the selected start date occurs.
In the example below, a service credit pack was purchased for Amy with a start date of 17/10/2017, the credits can only be used to make bookings on this date and after.
2. The member has purchased restricted credits
If the member purchased credits that are restricted to use on a certain class category, then they can only use these credits to book in to classes in this exact category. For example, if the member purchased 10 credits that were restricted to use on Yoga category classes, they can not book into any other category class using these credits.
To enable the member to book in for the class:
- Use Global Search to find the member's name and open their profile
- Once the member's profile is open, select the 'Memberships' tab.
- Edit the member's service credits so that they can book the class in question.
- Option 1: All Classes
- Option 2: One Category- This will match with the category set in the class
- Option 3: Multiple Classes- You can select the exact classes that they can book using the credits