When a member is unable to use their Credits to book in for a Class, it is generally caused by one these 2 simple reasons:
- The Credits have a start date in the future
- The member has purchased restricted Credits
The Credits have a start date in the future
If the member purchased Credits with a start date in the future, they will not be able to book in for a Class until the selected start date occurs.
In the example below, a service credit pack was purchased for Amy with a start date of 18/08/2019, the Credits can only be used to make bookings on this date and after.
The member has purchased restricted Credits
If the member purchased Credits that are restricted to use on a certain Class category, then they can only use these Credits to book into Classes in this exact category. For example, if the member purchased 10 Credits that were restricted to use on Yoga category classes, they can not book into any other category Class using these Credits.
To enable the member to book in for the Class, just follow these steps:
- Search for the person's name on Global Search or find them within the Leads or Clients tab
- Click on the profile of the person you want to edit
- Click on the Credits tab
- Click Edit on the Credits and adjust them so that they can book the class in question.
- Option 1: All Classes
- Option 2: One Category- This will match with the category set in the class
- Option 3: Multiple Classes- You can select the exact classes that they can book using the credits
Still having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.