Our development team are working on an efficient way to print your calendar. In the meantime, you can easily take a screenshot of your calendar from the Dashboard or Website Portal and print this.
To take a screen shot on Mac:
- Press Command-Shift-4.
- Move the pointer to where you want to start the screenshot (Around the edge of the calendar view).
- Drag to select an area.
- When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. This takes the screenshot.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
To take a screenshot on Windows:
- Open the 'Snipping Tool', open the menu that you want a picture of.
- Press Ctrl + PrtScn.
- Select the arrow next to the 'New' button, choose the kind of snip you want, and then pick the area of the screen that you want to capture.
- After you capture a snip, select the 'Save Snip' button.
- In the Save As box, enter a file name (so you can easily find your image) and select 'Save'.