You can view the history of all your sent push notifications, directly from the Dashboard. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the 'Engage' tab of the Dashboard.
2. From here, click the "Push Notifications" tab.
3. Choose the date which you would like to view the history of all push notifications sent. All notifications sent on this day will be displayed. You will see the following information:
- Date/Message: The date the notification was sent by the admin user and the message that was sent to the user.
- Delivered: The number of push notifications that were successfully delivered to the device.
- Bounced: The number of push notifications that were not delivered to the device. Push notifications may bounce for various reasons
- If the user uninstalled your app.
- If the user is not on the most recent version of the app, or if their device requires a software update, they may experience issues receiving push notifications. Your members can check if they're on the latest version of the app by following these steps.
4. To view more information on the exact members who did and/or did not receive your push notification, click on the notification and open to see the "Details", scroll to 'Report' section to see further information.
In "Details" you can also see the device being used by the member, whether it is Android or iOS.