To check if you're on the latest version of the app on iPhone:
- Tap on the App Store icon on your home screen
- Once the App Store opens, tap 'Updates' icon in the bottom right corner of the screen
- If the Glofox app or your custom branded app appears under the heading 'Pending Updates', your member is not on the latest version of the app. Simply click the 'Update' button to update to the latest version of the app
- Enter your password and wait for your app to update
To check if you're on the latest version of the app on Android:
- Tap on the Play Store on your home screen
- Tap the menu button and select 'My Apps & Games'
- You will see a list of your apps. If the Glofox app or your Standalone app needs to be updated, there will be text that reads 'Update' to the right of the app
- Tap 'Update' to update to the latest version of the app
On a client/member's profile on the dashboard. Staff can also check what version of the app a member is on, on the last device they signed in on. This will display in the left pane of a member's profile within the summary if their information.
Having trouble? Reach out to [email protected]om and we can help.