To set up a membership to only have access/book particular classes only, you'll first need to know how to create a membership, you can learn how to do this in the article below:
How Do I Create a Membership
To set up or edit a membership or class pack so that it is restricted to use in particular class types, just follow the steps:
- Go to the Manage tab and click Memberships
- Find the membership you want to edit or click Add to create a new one
- Go to the Plans tab and find the Plan you want to edit
- Where it says 'Services provided with Plan', click 'Restricted Services'
- This will allow you to allocate a specific number of Credits to the membership
- Classes will be chosen by default for the Credits, click 'Edit'
- Choose whether you want One category or Multiple classes
- Once you select an option, choose the relevant options from the pop-out menu
- Click 'Save'
- Adjust the number of Credits the member should receive and also adjust the expiry date if necessary
- Click 'Save'
To edit the eligibility options for each class that this membership should have access to, just follow these steps:
- Go to Manage and click the Classes tab
- Find the class you want to edit and scroll down to the Price/Eligibility settings
Single Price enabled
If you have selected the 'Single Price' option on this class and 'All Members' are enabled, you do not need to make any edits.
Different Prices enabled
If you have selected 'Different Prices', you must ensure that the toggle is turned on and blue beside the memberships name that you want to be able to attend the class.
This means that members who purchase this membership will be able to book into this class. If the toggle is turned off and grey beside the membership name, members will be prevented from booking into the class.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.