To set up a complimentary membership, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up the Membership Details
- Navigate to the ‘Manage’ tab and click on ‘Memberships’
- Click the ‘Add’ button
- Enter the Name and Description for your membership. E.g. Complimentary Membership. 7 day trial across all classes.
2. Set Up the Advanced Features – If Needed
- Click the ‘Advanced’ button located beside the save and delete button.
- Enable the ‘Restrict to One Purchase’ option to ensure members can only redeem one complimentary membership.
- Enable the ‘Private’ membership option if you wish to allocate users a this membership manually. Under this option, the membership will not be shown in your Member App, however it will still appear in the backend dashboard for tracking and reporting purposes.
3. Set Up the Payment Plan
*A payment plan must be added to all membership types. However, the price for the plan may be set to no charge for your complimentary membership.
- Set the price to zero.
- If the user’s free trial should be restricted to particular classes or appointments, you can add the restrictions by selecting ‘Restricted Plan’.
- Edits the service credit box to limit the services the free trial member can book in for.
- Number of free service credits allocated
- Eligible classes / appointments
- Expiry date