To set up a complimentary membership, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the ‘Manage’ tab and click on ‘Memberships
- Click the ‘Add’ button
- Enter the name and description of your membership
- Click Next or Plans and enter the name and Type of plan it is
- Price and Payment Frequency must be added to all membership types. However, the price for the plan may be set to zero for your complimentary membership.
- Lastly, select the Services provided with the plan. If the user’s free trial should be restricted to particular classes or appointments, you can add the restrictions by selecting ‘Restricted Services’ and adjusting the credit settings
If needed, you can also adjust the advanced settings of the membership on the Details tab, to do this, just follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Advanced’ button located beside the Save button
- Choose to enable the ‘Restrict to One Purchase Per Client’ option if you want to ensure members can only redeem one complimentary membership
- Enable the ‘Private’ membership option if you wish to allocate users this membership yourself manually. When this option is chosen, the membership will not be shown anywhere other than on your dashboard
- If you have multiple locations and Roaming set up, you can choose to set the membership to a roaming one. Once enabled, select the other studios that you own from the list that appears of. This will be the studios that this member can be used in
- The other option you can choose to enable if you want is the option to set the membership as a Trial, however, if you want to set up a Trial membership. We'd suggest following the steps in this article
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.