If you wish to build out your entire appointment schedule and add members to time slots in the Dashboard as you go, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Create your Appointment Schedule
- Identify the trainer/instructor which you would like to create appointment slots for and click into their profile.
- Turn the ‘Bookable’ setting to ‘On’.
Once you’ve turned the ‘Bookable’ setting on and selected the price and eligibility, you can begin creating your trainer/instructor schedule.
- Move to the Schedule tab within your trainer/instructor’s profile.
- Select the days on which this trainer/instructor will have appointments.
- Choose the session duration.
- Select the time periods in which you would like appointment slots to appear available in your Member App / Website Portal.
- Repeat step 4 for each day.
- Click save.
Repeat for each trainer. This schedule will reoccur each week. You can add and remove time slots as you wish.
Step 2: Book Members in for Appointments via the Calendar
Now that all of your appointment times have been created, you can go about adding your members to these time slots and taking payment / credit.
1. Locate the appointment slot in your calendar. To do this:
- Under the 'Event Type' Filter, uncheck all.
- Under the 'Trainer' Filter, tick all trainers (or select only the trainer you wish to book the member in for, to simplify the calendar view).
- Under the second filter, select 'display non-booked' appointments. This will give you a clear view of the available appointments with these trainers.
2. Click into the appointment slot you would like to book the member in for.
3. Click the 'new booking' button in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Search for the member and click on their name.
5. Select the payment method and enter the amount. Click proceed with transaction. If the member is on a service credit based package, simply click 'Use Credit'.