To set up a payment option for a membership, follow the steps below:
Select the Type of plan you wish to create:
- Service Credits Pack
Type 1: Membership
The ‘Membership’ payment plan gives the member an expiry date. You may also give members credit restrictions for the duration of their membership e.g. they can attend up to 12 Classes per month.
To setup a membership:
- Select the payment frequency. A single payment will occur once where as a recurring payment will be taken automatically based on the time period selected. E.g. Every 2 months.
- Enter the price and duration of the membership.
- Select whether the services provided with the plan will be unlimited or restricted.
- Unlimited Services: The member can book any class / trainer / appointment.
- Restricted Services: The member can only book predefined classes / trainers / appointments.
- Click save.
Type 2: Service Credits
Service credits are booking credits which relate to a particular service offered by the Gym or Studio, i.e. Classes and Appointments. Service Credits / Passes can be used to book Classes and Appointments, and may have restrictions placed on them. 1 credit is used to book 1 class or 1 appointment.
To setup a service credits plan:
- Select ‘Service Credits Pack’
- Enter the price of the service credits plan.
- Click ‘Add Service Credits Pack’. From here, you can set up the restrictions for your service credits pack.
- Enter the number of service credits the member should receive under this package.
- Select the classes / facilities / trainers that are bookable with these service credits.
- Set an expiry date for the service credits, if required e.g. expires after 6 months.
- Click save.
Need to set up a second pricing plan option? Follow these steps