To add a waiver to your app/web integration for your studio, just follow these steps:
- Click the ☰ icon on the right side of the screen and click Settings
- Go to the Forms tab
Here you can find custom forms, waivers and terms and conditions that you can edit.
There are 3 core terms and conditions:
- Waiver – Your members must accept a waiver when they first register
- Membership Terms and Conditions – Members must accept this when they purchase a membership
- Drop In Terms and Conditions – Drop In clients must accept this when they purchase their first booking
- Parental Waiver – Parents must accept this when they have a Family Account
If you require more answers from your members before signing up, attending a class or making a payment, you can tailor your questions as needed here and add additional questions that will appear on lead, client/member's profile. You can find more information about adding questions in this article.
Glofox does not provide a template for terms and conditions as each studio is different with terms and conditions between you and your members.
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.