At the moment, we do not have export or print functionality directly from the transactions page in the Dashboard. This is a work in progress and we will update you as soon as it's ready.
However, you can easily find this information from within your member's profile. Simply switch to the 'Transactions' tab of your member's profile. You can then use the 'Date' and 'Type' filters to find the transactions you're looking for with ease. You can back date up to one year on these transactions.
If you must send this information to the member in question, we recommend taking a screenshot of the relevant data and inputting it into a Word / Google document.
To take a screen shot on Mac:
- Press Command-Shift-4.
- Move the pointer to where you want to start the screenshot (Around the edge of the calendar view).
- Drag to select an area.
- When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. This takes the screenshot.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
To take a screenshot on Windows:
- Open the 'Snipping Tool', open the menu that you want a picture of.
- Press Ctrl + PrtScn.
- Select the arrow next to the 'New' button, choose the kind of snip you want, and then pick the area of the screen that you want to capture.
- After you capture a snip, select the 'Save Snip' button.
- In the Save As box, enter a file name (so you can easily find your image) and select 'Save'.