'Please note:’ Memberships that are set up to charge on the date of first booking cannot have their start date edited, as this is synced into the date of the Class of that first booking they make.
How to change a start date that is in the future?
‘Just follow these steps:’
- Go to the member's profile
- Click the Membership tab
- Click 'Cancel'
- Click 'Membership & Subscription'
- Click 'Add Membership'
- Select 'Start Date' dropdown
- Click on the date you would like to choose
- Click 'Proceed with Transaction'
How to change the start date from today to the future?
To move a start date from today to the future, pause the account until the new start date.
To learn more on Pausing Memberships, check out this article.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.