Ideally with Glofox, your members will be booking in on their own end using either the Website Integration, or the Member App. However, from time to time, you may want to book members into a Facility on your end in the studio.
In order to do this, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Homepage of the Dashboard.
- Click on the 'Calendar' tab.
- Go to the Filter's on the left hand side of the screen, click the 'Filter by Facility' drop-down, and select to 'Display non-booked'.
- Click on the Facility slot you ware looking to book a Client into.
- Click the 'Book Member' button.
- Search the Client, and Click the 'Book' button.
- Only one client can booked be booked into a facility slot.
- Be sure to check you have Facility bookings enabled. You can find this in Settings under the Booking tab. You can find this by following these steps:
- Click on the ☰ icon on the top right of the dashboard.
- Click 'Settings'.
- Click on the 'Booking' tab.
- To Enable this setting, toggle on the Facility Rental option, so that it turns blue.
- Click open on the Facility Rental drop-down window to set the parameters of Facility bookings.
- Click 'Save' once complete.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.