If you would like to create a class which is free & included with all membership types, simply follow the steps below:
- Head to Manage > Classes > click the blue 'Add' button in the far right corner.
- Fill in the class information as normal (name, description, trainer, etc.)
- Under the 'Price / Eligibility' section, select 'Single Price' and set the price for 'Drop In Clients' and 'Members' to '0', as per the screenshot below.
- It is also advisable to utilize the start & end date options (see here for more info) when setting up this class, if it is a one day event which does not recur the following week.
- If any of your members have any booking credits on their account, the system will always deduct a credit in this case. One suggestion would be to go through the booking list for the free class after it has passed, and manually re-assign booking credits to members where applicable.
- Alternatively, if you would prefer not to deduct a credit, simply apply the steps above to set up your free class as a course instead. This will not deduct a credit; just charge the price which is set.
Having trouble? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help.